Welcome to Storm Proof Roofing!
Our Roofs Are Above The Rest!
Serving the Okanagan from Vernon, Armstrong, Falkland, Lumby, Lavington to Lake Country
Who We Are
Owner Damien Harris has been roofing for 21 years. He has worked for many years in the roofing industry across the Okanagan, and for 9 years for Purple Horizon Roofing in Vernon, BC – a highly reputable roofing company that was in business for eighteen years. In 2023 Damien purchased the company and renamed it Storm Proof Roofing.
Storm Proof Roofing aims to deliver the highest level of professionalism and workmanship on every job. We believe our customers deserve the best possible service. We do our best to complete every roofing project in a timely manner and according to the quote we provided. Damien is on every roofing job, paying very close attention to the many details that are part of a perfect roof. Safety on the job site is extremely important to us.
When you get your roof “storm proofed” you get honest, reliable, trustworthy, hardworking, and professional roofers on your roof. We stand by our affordable and fair pricing that will give you the roof your home deserves.
Our Roofing Services
- Laminate Shingles
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing and Repairs
- Low Slope Roofing
- Steep Slope Roofing
- Tar And Gravel to Shingle Conversions
- Cedar Shake Roof Conversions
- Sheet Metal Roofing
- Snaplock Metal Roofing
- Fiberglass Roofing
- Re-sheeting plywood on roofs
- Detailed Roofing
- Experts In Installing and Repairing Skylights
- Clean worksite
- Dispose of all old roofing products
- Fully insured
- Give us a call! Dallas Curr in the office will be pleased to set up an appointment
- Damien will visit your home or business property, take measurements, and show you roofing samples
- Your quote will be emailed to you within 48 hours
- Once you approve the quote, we will work with you to determine a convenient date to begin!
Roofing Materials Warranty
Warranties for shingle products vary by manufacturer and model. We will provide you with our recommendations for the best warranties during our onsite visit. Should you ever need to make a claim with a manufacturer, please contact them and provide them with a copy of your invoice. We are happy to assist as required.